Christmas is certainly just around the corner as there are only 6 days before the most wonderful time of the year!
The festive parties and events have come and gone, and people are now preparing for Christmas eve and day.
That means going to malls and online shopping for last minute gift buying for friends and family. After all, Christmas is the season of giving. There is an endless list of gift ideas, and it all depends on the people you are giving them to.
The following gifts, for instance, are given by these Filipino celebrities, and it may just help you find some last minute gift ideas!
1. Regine Velasquez – is gifting a premier pack of gourmet tuyo and bangus, which includes four bottles and six cans for the price of PHP1,000.
2. Neri Naig – gave out gas stoves for her employees as her gift for them this Christmas.
3. Bettinna Carlos – added two items on her baking business’ Christmas menu, which are Big Double Plain worth PHP600 and Big Double Half Nuts worth PHP650. Each box comes with a card, ribbon and mini fork, and the delivery fee is PHP105.00.
4. Nadine Samonte – is giving out 1,500 pieces of what she calls Christmas cookies, which she baked with the help of her daughter Heather.
5. Judy Ann Santos – her kids Yohan and Lucho chose to give their teachers their “mommy’s cookies” as their Christmas gift.
6. Iya Villania – suggests to give out caps as a Christmas gift this year.
7. Liza Soberano – suggests a more affordable Christmas gift, which is a holiday stocking full of Dairy Milk sweet treats that costs PHP95.
8. Vicki Belo – generously gifted designer bags and expensive things to her friends, including an iPhone X, which she gave as an early Christmas gift for Regine Velasquez.