There are a lot of celebrities who start their careers at a young age, which means that some of them gain fame and success at young age as well.
With proper handling of time and money, some young celebrities are not only successful as showbiz personalities, but also as business owners.
The following young celebrities in the Philippines, for instance, have started their own businesses in 2017:
1. Nash Aguas – co-owns a Japanese restaurant with his former “Goin’ Bulilit” co-star Carl Barrameda. According to Nash, “Kaya namin naisip na ito ‘yung i-business kasi ako since bata ramen fan talaga ako, so Japanese food fan, gyoza, beef gyudon, tonkatsu, karaage so hindi kami papayag na siyempre hindi masarap product namin kasi kaming dalawa Japanese food lovers kami.”
2. Kathryn Bernardo – owns a nail salon called KathNails, and it now has two branches.
3. Daniel Padilla – co-owns a gastro-pub called District 8 together with Vice Ganda, James Yap, and other showbiz personalities.
4. Liza Soberano – opened her own wellness center called HOPE: Hand and Foot Wellness. “Where I see my wellness center going is I want it to be bigger. I want it to be a platform for most Filipinos who aren’t educated enough about wellness rituals that it’s about time they start acknowledging wellness as part of their daily routine,” Liza stated.
5. James Reid – launched his own music label called Careless Music Manila. “I don’t feel like a CEO really it’s just I now have the freedom to make whatever music I want to. And I’ve partnered with boss Vic (del Rosario) for this label but I have complete creative freedom with the music which is amazing, something I’ve always wanted,” James said.